Monday, March 4, 2013

Pix after the jump

I've been neglecting this blog, but not as bad as I've been neglecting my Criminal Minds/Modern Country blog.  OK, so what exactly is the request? New new new list at the bottom?  Go for it.  After the jump check out some pix from the 2010 show. What was the theme? I suffer from CRS: can't remember shit.


Green Day was so rad! I kind of love Green Day although I might never listen to them again.  Dookie was a big part of one high school summer.
Davey Jones, RIP!
Huell Howser RIP!
Janis Joplin RIP. This is the night that I found out that SoCo tastes like bubblegum. 
Karen Carpenter RIP.  This was the night that everyone crushed on AC.  I know I did. I have many pictures of her.  This was also the show where I had one of my most transcendent experiences ever. This room may have had the highest level of good vibes ever recorded (except for 11/17/73, for those who know what I'm getting at)
Is this Peter Tork? I am such a fake Monkees fan. I've never listened to one of their albums or seen Head.
Someone in Poison?
Zuh? I don't know what guy he is but I fucking hate that wig.

23 comments:

  1. Blondie is solid and happening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beyonce is solid and totally happening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excited about X. Already in awe of Beyonce.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Supergrass will be there, mutton chops and all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOE BE UNTO ANY BAND OF HUMAN FILTH WHICH DARE GOETH ON AFTER GWAR THEE ALMIGHTYTH DOTH GO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, and Outkast is definitely not happening.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have to say i disagree with whoever said they hate that wig that dude is wearing at the top of the page. first, it looks amazing on the guy, and second , that's his real hair!
    ps. check me out, im "blogging".

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jewel is formed, practicing and very much happening.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Also the theme from above was California's Gold

    ReplyDelete
  11. can i bribe someone in order to not have the spot right after Gwar?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Badfinger is totally practicing and totally ON. Oh yeah, and Rancid is for real too, sadly...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Band claiming ends Friday at midnight.

    Bill Graham

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wire is ON
    5 songs 13 minutes

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can we lock this thread, so that all the bands wind up in one list?

    ReplyDelete
  16. That sounds like some advanced blog technology, which I do not possess. So as the blogmaster, I will simply declare this thread locked. Do your bizness in the most recent post.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sorry if that means you have to post twice.

    ReplyDelete