Saturday, March 16, 2013

in the spirit of Gwar, an anecdote

It has been requested by the members of Gwar that I post this drawing representing their ethos on the Halloween Show Blog and since I am merely a public servant I have no choice but to do so, post hast.  Please click on the drawing to see the key phrase at the bottom through which they throw down the pus-covered gauntlet.

I will take this occasion to relate a story that smiller told me that involves the Loft, and therefore, sort of the Halloween Show.  We were talking about meetings, and how an annoying meeting thing is when a hypothetical situation that will probably never occur is discussed in detail and at length.  He said that when they had the first, large meeting about establishing the Loft as a venue, and the hows and whys of how to do it (side story: Nar played a benefit show with Jawbreaker to raise money for the project), a large chunk of the time was taken up by discussing what they would do if GG Allin ever asked to play there! That is the funniest thing I have heard in a while (young people, this is what I'm talking about - this is NOT SAFE FOR WORK!! but will explain why you would be afraid to have GG Allin come play your venue)

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I don't know....looks like a bunch of Games Workshop nerds to me.

      Delete
    2. I heard Gwar was really just Warg misspelled

      Delete
  2. KOOKS IN SILLY SLEEPWEAR- MAKEs ME WANNA PUCK!

    http://www.jumpinjammerz.com/kiss-footed-pajamas.html

    BWAHAHAHOL SLAY THEM ALLL

    ReplyDelete
  3. jay-
    games workshop nerds.... and the problem is?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If anyone wants to know what the last thing
    their eyes will lay upon before their souls are
    taken as trophies on Saturday...just
    look at the above picture.
    It's a very accurate depiction
    of your doom

    ReplyDelete