Wednesday, January 23, 2013

time for a new thread

Here's another golden oldie from a Halloween show of yesteryear.  I think I've posted it before.  I am ripping off George Michael's clothes.  Which one is this?  Man I loved that pink coat.  Sadly, due to a bang massacre by great clips my bangs are almost that short right now. The 90s are back!

















Oh man, and this one is just too good.  Poison from 2010

Anyhoo, I just wanted to start a new one because the other one is getting too intense with almost 300 comments and subcomment.  I think I should  make a list of all the proposed bands that seem real and then people can comment on that thread to let me know if any of them were jokes.

I don't feel like doing it right now, though. Too much work.  If anyone else wants to do it, please do.


6 comments:

  1. Can you or somebody post a comprehensive list of each years theme and bands? I know it's been done before but I can't find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. +1 on that.

    Is the date still 4/6 FOR SURSIES?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beyonce is hereby totally claimed.
    You can ignore all my other "jokes," except for ABBA, that's no joke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Badfinger and...ahem...Rancid...are OFFICIAL, members/songs picked and everything. Is the limit 10 minutes or 4 songs?

    -- Patrone

    ReplyDelete
  5. has anyone seriously considered my proposal of doing this over two days next year, but on a riverboat cruise !?

    ReplyDelete